Monday, August 15, 2011

Sister Missionary Splits


We recently had a switch from Elders to Sister Missionaries in our ward. This gives all the sisters in the ward the opportunity to go our on missionary splits with them. We signed up to feed the sisters and then we were off to do missionary work. This is a big leap for me since it is way outside my comfort zone, but I was so grateful I was able to go. I love the spirit all missionaries have with them and it was truly a blessing to feel the spirit while they were teaching. The first visit we made was to a 12-year old boy whose mom is a member and his parents are divorced. He has been receiving the lessons while on summer break and staying with his mom. It was very humbling to hear his questions and at the end to hear his sweet prayer. I am always amazed when someone so young is able to feel the spirit and know of the truthfullness of the gospel.
The gospel is such a blessing in my life!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment